>

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

RENTED in December in Winship Park of Ross!!!


This is one of my favorite owners: we've worked together on a couple different properties for several years now, she's fired me a couple times, only to call me again and beg me to come back. What can I say? I love her! (And apparently the ups and downs!)


This rental property in Ross offers drop dead Mount Tamalpais views, 1940's charm combined with updates for today including a 4-burner Wolfe range. A detached little guest house adds to the appeal.


We rented this Ross home to a great family relocating from out of state (who contacted me through our Marin rental website) at $4,500.


Thanks to everyone else who helped me show the house!  Check us out on our website here Marin Rentals !!


No comments:

Post a Comment