>

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

$6,900 Luxe home RENTED in Tiburon!!

Views, views, views and stunning home to boot!

This 3bd/3.5ba approx 3,000 sq ft (per owner records) took a little longer to rent than the owner and I would have liked - but it was worth it as my client trusted in the process and we eventually got the perfect tenants who just love his house!  And I had the pleasure of showing a killer property that got better the more time I spent there!  (I mean, this master bath was like a spa dream come true!)

This Tiburon executive-style home rented this February, 2010, at our asking price of $6,900, furnished, though the tenants are retaining full use of the 4-car garage.  Thanks to all the agents who helped me show!!

Do you have a luxury Tiburon rental you'd like assistance with?  Contact us for more information on how we can help you with your Tiburon Rental.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment